Congratulations to our new board members and officers
At our annual Artist Member Meeting May 2, Pull-Tight voted in three new board members to serve from 2021 through 2024. We thank all the voting members who contributed their ballots. Thanks also go to our outgoing board members: at-large member Tom Gregg, vice president Pat Street, and president Matt Grimes.
Officers for 2021-22
President: Lenny West
Vice President: Carmela Hofstee
Treasurer: Iain Macpherson
Secretary: Dan Kassis
Parliamentarian: Leslie Berra
New board members
- Pull-Tight Recognizes Anniversary of ShutdownOne year ago, following CDC guidelines, we at Pull-Tight made the difficult decision to temporarily close down.
- President’s Blog: May 2021All systems are go – we at Pull-Tight are planning our return!
- Pull-Tight Announces 2021 Annual Artist Membership MeetingPlease join us for our masked and socially-distanced Artist Membership Meeting, Sunday, May 2 at 5 p.m. at Pull-Tight Theatre.
- Pull-Tight cancels remainder of 2020-2021 seasonAs we have entered 2021 with renewed optimism, we at Pull-Tight remain pensive over the current situation regarding the global pandemic.
- President’s Blog December 31, 2020President Matt Grimes provides his review of a most unusual and challenging year.
- The Real Inspector Hound and other Pull-Tight Activities PostponedPull-Tight joins local theatres in postponing activities including the opening of THE REAL INSPECTOR HOUND based on recommendations related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Located at 112 Second Avenue South in Historic Downtown Franklin, Tennessee
P.O. Box 105
Franklin, TN 37065
For box office or ticketing questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other general inquiries, email email@example.com.