Pull-Tight cancels remainder of 2020-2021 season
As we have entered 2021 with renewed optimism, we at Pull-Tight remain pensive over the current situation regarding the global pandemic.
We have always dedicated ourselves to service. In that same vein, we elected to poll many of our season ticket holders and Franklin community base to determine their sentiments in the status quo. The survey, released in November, produced results that mirrored the line of thinking of many on our Board of Directors. Though some feel as if new protocols and safeguards would be enough of a next step to usher in a resurgence of the arts, many respondents indicated that widespread availability of a vaccine, a decline in COVID cases, or some combination of factors would be the determinants in a future return.
While we had hoped to mount productions on our stage by the turn of the new year, such prospects seem less likely in the here and the now, as COVID cases aren’t quite yet under control. Help is on the way, it appears, though perhaps at a slower pace than many of us may have hoped.
Because of this, we have decided to suspend all performances to our 2020-2021 season. This means the earliest we would return to the stage with productions would be in August, provided federal, state, and local regulations deem it prudent. Current ticket holders for the two shows yet to be performed will be notified of future options.
I believe we can agree that health and well-being for all – our patrons, our actors, and our volunteers – and a safe, considerate environment is paramount above all else. We hope to keep you updated on our status through our website, continued email blasts, and our social media platforms in the interim.
We hope to see you soon.
All the best,
President, Pull-Tight Board of Directors
Latest News – click item to read more
- President’s Blog December 31, 2020Well, we made it. 2020 has presented challenges from all directions and brought us major changes in how we live. […]
- The Real Inspector Hound and other Pull-Tight Activities PostponedPull-Tight joins local theatres in postponing activities including the opening of THE REAL INSPECTOR HOUND based on recommendations related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pull-Tight Artist Membership Elects 3 New Members to Board of DirectorsCongratulations to Lynda Gibbs, Carmela Hofstee, and Lenny West, who begin three-year terms on the Board of Directors on July […]
- Presenting our 2019-2020 Knot Award winnersPull-Tight Players presented its annual Knot Awards celebration June 27. It was the first time in our organizations’ history that […]
- Watch the full 51st annual Knot Awards event on YouTubePull-Tight’s first-ever livestreamed event was a huge success. Broadcast live from our theater on Saturday, June 27, the event paid […]
- October Artist Membership MeetingPlease join us for our(SOCIALLY DISTANCED)PULL-TIGHT ARTIST MEMBERSHIP FALL MEETING Hosted by Beth and Woody WoodruffSUNDAY, OCTOBER 11th – 5:30 p.m.713 Glass […]
Located at 112 Second Avenue South in Historic Downtown Franklin, Tennessee
P.O. Box 105
Franklin, TN 37065
For box office or ticketing questions, email email@example.com.
For all other general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.