Want to visit Scotland and eat some “fresh caught” haggis and real Scottish porridge, hear bagpipes, and see the homeland of Iain Macpherson and Jamie and Claire Fraser of Outlander?
Iain is actively planning a tour group to visit Scotland in June/July of 2020. Dates, itinerary, and price to be confirmed, but some of the places on the itinerary will include:
- Saint Andrews (home of golf)
- Culloden Battlefield (Outlander)
- Isle of Skye – or – Orkney Islands
- The Sacred Isle of Iona, where Christianity first came to Scotland in 563AD
- Paisley/Glasgow, where Iain grew up
Iain is in the preliminary stage of tallying those interested, so if you are inclined to participate in this trip or would like more information, contact Iain at: firstname.lastname@example.org.